|Vol 3, No 1 (2014)||The Romantic Fairy Tale and Surrealism: Marvelous Non-Sense and Dark Apprehensions||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 1, No 1 (2012)||H. C. Andersen’s ‘Schiller Fairy Tale’ and the Post-Romantic Religion of Art||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 1, No 1 (2012)||‘Let’s Be Human’ – on the Politics of the Inanimate||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"